About Undo Identity Theft
Undo Identity Theft was developed by experts in the field of Identity Management as a resource to help individuals and businesses fight back against this devastating crime.
Our knowledge database, resources, workshops, products and services have been selected or created specifically to help you best protect and manage your identity.
The following outline describes the mission, content, and benefits of our campaign to Undo Identity Theft:
The Identity Theft Epidemic Reality & Risks
What This Means to You and Your Family
All your personal data is irretrievably out there in thousands of databases.
- It's not just about credit...financial identity fraud is only 25% of all Identity Theft
- Identity Theft is the fastest growing white collar crime in America (FBI)
- 11.6 million Americans were victims of Identity Theft in 2011, a 13% increase over 2010
- That’s an Identity Theft every 3 seconds!
- Number 1 consumer complaint for the past 12 years (FTC)
The odds are, 1 out of 10 families will be victims of Identity Theft.
How to Undo Identity Theft Yourself
With Best Practices & Free Resources
No one can guarantee that you won't become a victim of Identity Theft.
- Our Identity Security Team has developed a comprehensive guideline of free tools and resources
- These can aid in your personal, proactive immunization against the Identity Theft Epidemic
- By managing your identity, you will minimize your risk and minimize the damage Identity Theft can cause
Our extensive research has found many simple, tested, and proven ways to help you build your own personal Identity Theft Shield against this growing threat.
Getting Help From The Professionals
Things You May Need Done For You
We strongly encourage you to learn about all the Identity Theft issues, resources , and solutions.
And to provide true peace of mind,
- You may find that doing it yourself is very time consuming, with the amount of work required
- The FTC estimates you may spend over 200 hours to restore your identity
- To best protect and manage your identity, we recommend some specific products and services that help deter Identity Theft
we recommend you purchase the one service that not only monitors, but restores your good name to pre Identity Theft status with licensed investigators,
should you ever become a victim.
Take control of your identity, your privacy, and your reputation, before it's too late.
Too much is at stake to wait any longer…get started today!